Monday, March 25, 2013

Suzy’s first filming stills for ‘Book of the House of Gu’


After showing off a short but impressive display of sword fighting, more still cuts of Suzy’s female warrior transformation have been revealed, giving fans sneak peek of upcoming MBC drama ‘Book of the House of Gu’.

Suzy plays the role of Dam Yuh Wool, an instructor skilled in martial arts and archery. The skilled actress is concerned about every angle of her face as well as gesture and tone. She even speaks everyday with the historical tone to keep in practice.

On her first filming, Suzy said, “It is probably because it is my first time doing a historical drama but the film set itself is very interesting. I am excited and happy to work with everyone. I have been attending action school to be better in my character and I also carry around the sword to get used to it. I use the historical tone even when I am not shooting just to get more practice.”

The first episode of the drama will be aired on April 8.