Sunday, November 4, 2012

BTOB’s Interview with EPOP Malaysia



Q: BTOB is known as a multi-talented group.
Changseob: That’s because we can play instruments other than singing and dancing. I learned to play piano and drum since I was in Grade 3 in high schools. Eunkwang and Hyunsik know how to play piano too

Q: You like to look at the mirror?
Eunkwang: I didn’t like to look at the mirror after I put on my makeup. The members said I am someone who didn’t like to take care of my appearance but lately I look at the mirror a lot (laughs)

Q: How did you got the nickname ‘Arrogant Ilhoon’?
Ilhoon: Maybe because I looked arrogant on TV. Actually I am not. Lots of people said I looked like Yong Junhyung BEAST. But I am grateful because this means they looked on me.

Q: What are your aims?
Minhyuk: I want to be the first person that people would think of when they heard ‘BTOB’. Compared to an older fans, I am more popular with the younger fans. Maybe because I looked younger than my real age.

Q: Were you able to suit yourself with the lives in Korea?
Peniel: I came from Chicago. I went to Korea for the sake of being a singer. Before this I never thought of going to Korea. For the sake of learning korean, I watched lots of dramas. But it’s still hard for me to fit in with the culture. I am always confused with the formal words especially when I met the sunbaes.

Q: Has anyone ever said that you looked like Seo In Guk?
Sungjae: Yup. Not long before this I took a picture with him at the hair saloon. He looks more handsome in reality. But lots of people also said I looked like Lee Min Ki sunbae. I feel so happy because both of them is a great sunbae.


Original article : Epop Malay
Translation from Malay to English by : @syaseob