Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SECRET’s Sunhwa reveals she’s jealous of Hyosung’s upper body


SECRET’s Sunhwa made an honest confession.

On October 2nd, SECRET members Han Sunhwa and Jeon Hyosung appeared on SBS ‘Strong Heart’. During the show, Hyosung was asked about her diet. She shared, “When I confessed my actual weight was 50kg, they changed it very quickly. Now, I lost 3kg, and I weigh 47kg.”

She revealed that most of her fans were disappointed about her weight loss saying, “After losing my weight, fans started leaving me. Some of them were even worried when I revealed one photo where my face looks really slim, but it was just because of the angle.”

Then Sunhwa was asked if she was jealous of Hyosung’s glamorous body shape. Sunhwa replied, “Honestly, I’m jealous of her upper body, but not her lower body. I like my legs better.”


Source: StarN News