Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Psy feels the pressure on creating new song


Following the success of “Gangnam Style”, Psy has expressed the pressure he feels about creating something new that will surpass it.

During his concert ‘CY. X PSY. Play with Psy’ which was held at the Jamsil Indoor Arena in Seoul on October 2, Psy revealed that he is carefully working on the next song.

The singer shared, “This November, I have to release a new single in the United States. I’m writing a song now, but I’m feeling a lot of pressure. How do I top ‘Gangnam Style’? How can I make choreography better than the horse dance? How do I make the music video?”

Psy continued, “On October 4, the day the Billboard Chart is to be released, I will perform at the Town Hall Square regardless of the results.”


Source: TV Report