Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ha Ji Won selected as ideal type by 48 male celebrities


It has been revealed that an incredible number of celebrities selected actress Ha Ji Won as their ideal type.

On the October 3rd broadcast of SBS’s ‘One Night of TV Entertaniment’, Ha Ji Won sat for an interview and discussed about her career and love.

The actress shared, “It’s true that I started getting picky because I worked with so many handsome guys in dramas and movies. But, I think I feel quite satisfied just by working with many handsome guys for now.”

The reporter then revealed a collage of 48 male celebrities who’ve selected Ha Ji Won as their ideal type since her debut in 1999. Ha Ji Won looked surprised and said, “That’s not possible. If that’s true, they should have told me in person.”

The reported revealed, “Actor Cha Tae Hyun said he’d go see you in person at any time or place as long as you call him,” and “Oh Ji Ho said he’d be honored if he could marry you.”