Sunday, September 9, 2012

Leeteuk gives a goodbye kiss to Kang Sora


Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kang Sora bid goodbye to each other with a sweet kiss.

On September 8th episode of MBC’s ‘We Got Married 4’, Leeteuk and Kang Sora concluded their virtual marriage life, separating after their one-year run on the show.

The two spent their last moments together at the “dimple house” where they recalled their past memories by looking at their wedding album, and cleaning up the apartment. Afterwards, Leeteuk gave Sora a smooch right on the lips, to much surprise of the viewers.

The couple shed tears as they parted and exchanged letters.

Leeteuk said, “It was such a great time. I should’ve taken more care of her, but I regret that I didn’t.”

Kang Sora also said, “I made a lot of precious memories. I hope I will be able to look back at this time, and happily talk about it in the future.”


Source: Starn News