Sunday, September 9, 2012

Kim Ha Neul is a beautiful lady for ‘High Cut’


Actress Kim Ha Neul turned into a sophisticated, beautiful lady in a pictorial for the latest issue of ‘High Cut’ magazine. The actress flew to Nice, France for the photo shoot and charmed everyone with her lovely face and figure.

Kim Ha Neul also gave an in-depth interview and revealed behind-the-scenes stories during filming for ‘A Gentlemen’s Class’. Regarding on the ending, the actress said, “No matter it’s a movie or a drama, I always love happy ending. I liked ‘A Gentlemen’s Class’ because the ending was happy as well.”

She also talked about her dream vacation and shared, “I didn’t go to Paris yet because I always wanted to go there with someone that I really love. If I get a lover some day, I’d go to Paris first. I also have a fantasy of getting a proposal at the Eiffel Tower.”





Source: StarN News