Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CNBLUE’s Jungshin completes first drama shoot


CNBLUE’s Lee Jungshin, who will be making his acting debut in KBS’s upcoming drama ‘My Daughter So Young’, has successfully completed his first drama shoot.

On September 4th, Jungshin posted on his Twitter, “Everybody~ Completed the first filming for ‘My Daughter SeoYoung’! Firstly, many thanks to the fans who took the trouble to come to the set and stayed till late.. I managed to film happily although I lacked a lot. Please take care on the way home! I love you, I will work harder, please stay tuned! Also, our members are all very busy, am very thankful that they came! Also, thanks to our filming staff who worked really hard, good night!”

He also included a group photo of CNBLUE will all four members, who were individually busy with their own drama and musical endeavors.

In ‘My Daughter So Young’, Lee Jungshin will play a haughty high school student who spends more time on his looks than in books. The first episode will air on September 15.


Credit: cnbluestorm