Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Baek Ah Yeon reveals handwritten letter for the fans


Currently busy preparing for her official debut, ‘K-Pop Star’ finalist Baek Ah Yeon has expressed her gratitude to the fans through a special handwritten letter.

On September 4th, the Baek Ah Yeon posted a photo of the letter on her Twitter and wrote, “Hello to all of my lovely fans! Hi! Ah Yeon is finally back for you!”

The singer continued, I’m sure you were growing very curious about how I was doing and you must have been anxious during this time but thank you for waiting patiently. I’ve been working hard on my first debut album to show my improved and matured self.”

“I’ll be standing in front of you in a very short while, and I’m looking forward to it very much! Let's have a blast!”

Baek Ah Yeon, who was one of the Top 10 finalists in the first season of SBS‘s ‘K-Pop Star’, will be releasing her debut album on September 10 and will begin her official promotional activities. Titled ‘I’m Baek’, the album will consist a total of five songs including the title track, “Slow Song”.


Source: StarN News