Thursday, August 2, 2012

What is Kikwang's new nickname?


Group BEAST’s member, Lee Kikwang has presented his first dubbing act. Lee Kikwang is in charge of dubbing Ricky, a baby turtle , in “Sammy’s Adventure 2″

At 2pm of the 26th, at Seoul HanGang Yusan CGV, a press screening was held, where Lee Kikwang expressed his thoughts on his first dubbing challenge, “(I thought) it would be easy not showing my face, but it’s not. However, having to see audience entering to listen to my voice, and are able to watch the movie happily, I feel excited more than being stressful.”

Followed by, “There were lots of Ricky laughing act in it, ‘hahaha’ and laughing using the abdominal is hard,” and, “As I breathe using my abdominal, it seems like I’ve grown some abs. Because there were lots of laughing (parts), it helps maintain my body shape,” mixing some joking elements in the difficulties he faced.

He also expressed the responses from fellow BEAST members. Lee Kikwang said, “BEAST members were not jealous of my dubbing act. Instead, they gave me a new nickname immediately,” and, “Along with my character name, they made up ‘RickyKwang’, and gave me support so that I will do well in my dubbing act."

Meanwhile, Lee Kikwang as well as singer, IU, and gagman Kim WonHo have participated in dubbing this show. The show will be premiering on August 2nd.


Source: Economics Today
Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ loveindacube.wordpress.com