Monday, July 16, 2012

[NEWS] IU prefers Soju more than Beer


Singer IU revealed her preference when it comes to alcoholic beverages.

On July 16th, a screen capture of IU’s conversation with her fans through her official fancafe was posted on online community board.

A fan asked, “Why did you not write any posts on your fan cafe?” and IU answered, “I was tired because I was drunk.” Surprised by her reply, the fans responded, “Whoa! Did you really drink?” and “You’re lying, right?”

Another fan then asked, “Is alcohol addicting that makes you want it again a different time?”, to which IU responded, “I felt like that up until the second glass.” When asked which she prefers between beer and soju, and the singer responded, “I think soju fits me better.”

Netizens commented, “She’s very honest,” “She is an adult now,” “IU has grown up” and “She’ll be getting a soju commercial contract soon.”


Source: Star News