Saturday, June 30, 2012

[NEWS] Lee Jonghyun’s official photos from “A Gentleman’s Dignity”

The character “Colin” from SBS weekend drama special “A Gentleman’s Dignity” has been getting a lot of attention from the viewers. Recently, the official photos of CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun who plays “Colin” in the drama had been released.

SBS weekend drama special “A Gentleman’s Dignity” has hit the 20% mark in viewers ratings (20.3% national ratings according to AGB-Nielsen) and is gaining its momentum every week.

The achievement is due to the perfect harmony among all the characters in the drama which is an appeal that cannot be missed. The colorful blend of actors which include senior actors like as Jang Donggeun, Kim Haneul, Kim Sooro, Kim Minjong, Lee Jonghyuk , Yoon Seah, Kim Jungnan and Yun Jini have all showed great performances as well as Lee Jonghyun of CNBLUE. They have shown great teamwork so far.




In last week’s episode, CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun left a big impression with his fluent Japanese in one of the scenes. However this should not come as a surprise because Lee Jonghyun has been living in Japan prior to his debut in Korea. That experience has helped him a lot in speaking Japanese.

“I’m very honored to be able to work together with such great seniors in this drama. Since it’s an honor to work together with them, I think I’m still lacking (as an actor) and I want to show them the best that I can” said Lee Jonghyun. He continued, “I consulted a Japanese instructor and prepared that scene with my Japanese coach one by one. However, I think I didn’t deliver very well in that scene. I will work harder. ‘Colin will show his best!’”




SBS’ “A Gentleman’s Dignity” is aired every Saturday and Sunday at 9.50 p.m.

Source: Star Journal
Rough Translation by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm