Saturday, June 30, 2012

[NEWS] AGD’s Colin Lee Jonghyun “I’m touched with senior Kim Minjong’s thoughtfulness”

CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun who made his first attempt in drama acting expressed his gratitude towards his co-star and senior actor Kim Minjong for his thoughtfulness and considerations.

Lee Jonghyun expressed his gratitude towards Kim Minjong by saying, “I’m very thankful to senior Kim Minjong for always looking out for me when it comes to acting. He’s always giving me one-to-one advice, so I’m really touched by his thoughtfulness which is a vast as the sea.”



He then added, “Once, I was in Japan for an event under CNBLUE and it was during AGD filming and to make the matter worse, the flight back was delayed. Senior Kim Minjong said not to worry and just hurry back as he would do whatever he can in my place. His thoughtfulness and consideration to me made me feel so grateful. I don’t know how to thank him.”

Meanwhile, in the 11th episode of “A Gentleman’s Dignity” scheduled to broadcast on June 30, Colin (Lee Jonghyun) who has been looking for his real father will finally meet Choi Yoon (Kim Minjong).

The mystery that is wrapped around the 19-year-old Colin was unveiled as he was searching for his real father in his homeland. He has met Im Meahri (Yun Jini) a lot of times and is scheduled to meet Choi Yoon (Kim Minjong) face to face soon.



Thanks @JUL_nuna for the photos.
Source: Star Today

Rough Translation by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm