Monday, July 8, 2013

HaHa and Byul welcome baby ‘Dream’!


Celebrity couple HaHa and Byul finally welcome their first baby boy!

On July 9, HaHa announced the exciting news on his Twitter saying, “2013.7.9 am8.15 God’s dream.. Dreamie is watching me and smile now~^^ I'm now a father!! Dreamy who is born a week earlier than the schedule! By the luck of God~ on the no schedule Tuesday! I would like to thank God crazily~”

He added, “God who gives an honorable luck to be a dad~ I love you!! And moreover than anything.. Our wife Goeunie.. Being small and giving birth to a kid, clenching biting and whining, I don’t know how much she cried so toched.. Goeun ah.. Thank you.. I love you..”

“Now we have 3 little stars family hahaha Let's live beautifully~ I really really love you.. And all of people around the world who is called mother.. Respect and I love you all! Married man fighting! Singles ~~ follow me haha ah..... Really happy!! Thank you!! I'll live well~~^^”

Congratulations!


Credit: @hahathfan