Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2NE1’s Dara changes her ideal type to Kang Dong Won


2NE1’s Dara is finally moving on! After news broke out that her ultimate ideal type Won Bin is in a relationship with actress Lee Na Young, she expressed her saddened heart like any other fan girls. However, Dara has now opened her heart again and found another man.

She recently met up with reporters at the YG Entertainment office, and confessed, “I said that Won Bin was my ideal type, but sadly he found another. I always dreamed of a man who was like the main character of a movie. I just thought of Kang Dong Won as my ideal type.”

Dara also revealed that she wants to focus on work for now before getting married. However, she jokingly added, “If Kang Dong Won asks me to marry him, then I might waver. I hope I can feel secure soon.”