Monday, July 22, 2013

15&’s Baek Ye Rin covers Amy Winehouse’s “Love Is A Losing Game”


The duo of 15& is currently taking a break after their “Somebody” comeback last April but member Baek Ye Rin returns to fans with a special cover performance.

On July 22, Baek Ye Rin uploaded a video on her Youtube account showing her amazing cover performance of Amy Winehouse’s “Love Is A Losing Game”, showcasing her soulful voice.

The video also includes a message that reads,
Hi, It's Yerin Baek!
I really wanted to sing this song infront of everyone but I wanted to make a tribute video for her. So I asked my friend to join me with the guitar, and I recorded and edited the video. I've never done this before, so you guys might think like It's like....unfinished or something. But I tried my best to show my love and respect for Amy.
After Amy Winehouse passed away, I started researching about her and listening to her songs.They were totally great and I'm still addicted to the songs and albums.
I hope she's well and happy. I respect her music. It's showing the truths, her life story,her own thoughts and her personality I think.
Hope I could be like her, Amy Winehouse, she tells about herself to express her feeling in many songs.I really miss her so much and I really thank that she gave us the happiness of hearing her music.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, and miss you! -Yerin Baek from korea -*
Check out her performance below.