Saturday, May 11, 2013

Psy: Being a 'herpes' is cool




Recently, Green Day‘s Billie Joe Armstrong posted on his Instagram a photo of PSY with a caption and I quote, “This dude is the herpes of music. Once you think it’s gone, it comes back. #herpes #flareup #pleasegoaway”


It drew two opposing opinions from the netizens who were able to read the post. Some are for Psy and some are against him.
But the comment that will matter most is from Psy himself. He gave his reaction regarding the comparison between him and 'herpes' on his recent interview in FUSE. 
At first, Psy didn't have the idea about 'herpes', but the kind host, Elaine Moran, elucidated that it was a disease that keeps on coming back. 
Psy took the obvious insult lightly and said, “I should say something to him, what’s his name? I kind of like it. It’s cool! He’s saying I’m like herpes, that I keep coming back. I think it’s really cool. And I appreciate that. Thank you.” 
Watch the interview:


written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: fusebj_unoxx