Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lee Min Ho releases jacket photo for special album ‘My Everything’


Actor Lee Min Ho will return his fans’ love for him through a special album this month.

Lee Min Ho will release a spceial album titled ‘My Everything’ in late May as a gift to his fans who have put a lot of effort into celebrating his 7th year anniversary in the industry.

On May 16, Starhaus Entertainment released the album cover of Lee Min Ho’s first special album, which contains a total of seven tracks, including the title song of the same name with modern rock style genre.

The album will be released online on May 22 online and offline on May 24.

Tracklist:

1. Without You
2. Love Motion
3. My Little Princess
4. 너와 나 그리고 우리 (You & I)
5. 조각 (Pieces of Love)
6. My Everything (2013 re-recoding)
7. Without You (Instrumental)