Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dal Shabet’s Ah Young joins the cast of ‘No Breathing’


Dal Shabet’s Ah Young will be making her big screen debut through the upcoming movie, ‘No Breathing’.

According to Dal Shabet’s agency, Happy Face Entertainment, Ah Young has been cast for the role of Se Mi in the movie ‘No Breathing’. Se Mi is a hard working and cute high school character who wants to become a singer. She will play the friend of Jung Eun, who will be played by Girls’ Generation’s Yuri.

Ah Young said, “I am honored to work with such staff and director. I will do my best and I hope you will support me.”

Ah Young already proved her acting skills through her debut drama KBS 2TV drama ‘Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek’. She currently playing the cutie pie Princess Myung Ah in the current SBS drama ‘Jang Ok Jung’.