Sunday, May 26, 2013

100% proves their abs is real




100% is facing an issue on their comeback after they released their teaser photos revealing their beautiful abs.
Some netizens thought that it's not real, and just a product of photoshop creation.
However, Minwoo broke his silence and hopped on twitter and said, “As the oldest hyung and because there were many people who thought it was photoshopped, I will sacrifice!! Show the enemies my shirtless body. Hmph.”




After Minwoo's proof, Jonghwan also tweeted, "It's not synthetic! ㅋ ㅋ Star - Spangled. I've released a lot but I will still reveal he heh."


Changbum also did it. He said, "Who? Who's synthetic? It's not synthetic.I'm informing my friend and also the enemy!"



Rokhyun showed also his abs,  "ㅋ ㅋcham so embarrassing? ㅋ blah blah blah"


written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net