Monday, April 22, 2013

Nichkhun apologizes in tears for his DUI incident


2PM’s Nichkhun bursted into tears as he apologized for his DUI incident that broke out in July 2012.

On April 20 and 21, 2PM kicked off their solo concert ‘LEGEND OF 2PM’ at the Tokyo Dome, attracting a whopping 110,000 cheering fans. During the show, Nichkhun said, “Thank you for still trusting and loving me. I will work harder through the comeback”, as he broke into tears.

2PM members commented, “Nichkhun don’t cry even after the concert is finished. Rather, he take care of other members’ tears. We could feel the hardships he had. He had a hard time and worked hard.”

Nichkhun made his first apology at the press conference prior the group’s concert. He said, “Many thoughts came to me after the incident last year. I admit I did wrong and I'll make sure it never happens again. I was sorry to 2PM members, JYP staffs and fans. I will show you how I’ve grown through this comeback.”