Sunday, April 14, 2013

JYJ's Jaejoong Does The Gwiyomi!


JYJ's Kim Jaejoong shared some cute photos on JYJ Naver Line.

Jaejoong thanks his fans for Attending his “Your, My & Mine” Asia Tour. He wrote on LINE:
"Thank you very much to all of fans who came to my Asia tour until now!^^"

"I’m very grateful~ So, with my thankful mind, I’ll show you the poses that all of you wanted to see~^^"
"Cutie pose is always awkward when I’m doing a pose..ㅜ.ㅜ"
"But if you really want to see…….. "
"Am I gonna do ‘give & take’ through text like Yoochun and Junsu…ㅎ "
"If you really want…? "
"Heh! I think I’m doing ‘give & take’ now..?ㅎㅎ "
"I’m very very thankful I love you all!! Bye bye~~~~~"
and shared adorable photos. 


In the photos he shared, Jaejoong is seen doing the popular aegyo gwiyomi and looking really cute and  pretty at the same time, different from the usual image he shows.

What can you say about his cute poses?


Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net