Friday, April 5, 2013

Han Chae Young displays barbie doll figure despite being pregnant


After announcing her pregnancy, actress Han Chae Young, who is dubbed the Barbie Doll of Korea, still flaunts her good looks and perfect figure in her latest pictorial for ‘1st Look’ magazine.

On April 4th, the fashion magazine revealed photos of the actress, showing a beautiful look and a gorgeous body shape. Wearing luxurious dress and accessories, Han Chae Young boasted her usual sexy and mature charms.

At the interview with magazine, she talked about her pregnancy, “I can’t quite feel it yet. I don’t feel anything different. Maybe it's because only 13 weeks has passed. I was very happy to know it while I was still working. Now that I have finished a piece, I’ll be focusing on managing my body.”

Meanwhile, Han Chae Young, who currently casting in KBS drama ‘Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek’, is on 15th week of her pregnancy after being married for six years.