Monday, April 8, 2013

15& holds successful guerilla concerts with J.Y. Park


Rookie duo 15& held a series of successful guerilla concerts all across Seoul after their first comeback stage on ‘K-Pop Star 2’ with a new song “Somebody.”

Park Ji Min and Baek Ye Rin first performed at Hanlim Multi Art School in Songpa, which they currently attend. They moved to the Seogang University at 3PM, then Sejong University at 5:30 PM, and finally onto the Gangnam Station M-Stage at 8PM.

The duo performed their latest single “Somebody”, as well as debut track “I Dream” and “Be My Baby”, “If I Ain’t Got You”, “Girlfriend” and “Irreplaceable”. Their mentor, J.Y. Park, also attended the event to support his girls with their promotions.

Check out their performances below:

Somebody


I Dream


Be My Baby