Sunday, March 3, 2013

Yoon Jong Shin releases “No Schedule” with Kim Yeon Woo


Singer and entertainer Yoon Jong Shin has a monthly project where he releases a new track every month. For the month of March 2013, he has collaborated with Kim Yeon Woo for the track titled, “No Schedule”.

Regarding the project, Yoon Jong Shin said, “Songs I’ve worked with Yeun Woo are detailed, realistic, and bound to our lives. The transparency, grief, and clear high-pitched sound in his voice offer producers such unlimited options that I could try some experiments on lyrics, which at least I am satisfied with.”

He continued, “The song ‘No Schedule’ is based on the year 2000, when I was actually having the hardest time. The feelings, those twisted feelings, have produced somewhat unusal words and atmosphere of the song, which I’ve wanted to express with my own voice someday in the future.”

Check out the MV below: