Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Se7en enlists into the military


Singer Se7en officially enlists in the military service.

On March 19 at 1PM KST, the singer entered Uijoungbu 306 Reserve Battalion. He will receive basic training then continue to serve on active duty for 21 months.

Se7en gave his farewell greetings to the fans, “I am very sorry that I have to enlist at such a late age. I’ll work hard as soldier Choi Dong Wook (Se7en’s real name). Yoo Seung Ho enter the army in secret a while ago and I thought that was very cool of him. I’m sorry for creating a big fuss about my enlistment.”

While many fans and press gathered to see Se7en off, his longtime girlfriend Park Han Byul was not seen at the press event. It has been revealed that the couple haven’t been seeing each other as of late because of their busy schedules.