Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rainbow’s Woori reveals a shocking secret about girl groups’ sexy bodies


Rainbow’s Woori made a devastating revelation about girl groups’ sexy bodies.

Recently, Woori participated in recording of MBCThree Rounds’, and revealed a secret about girl groups’ cleavage and abs.

The Rainbow member, who drew much attetion for her perfect abs, openly admitted, “With my body type, it is actually quite hard to make abs, so I draw them before getting up on stage. There are probably a lot of girl group members who do the same thing.”

Park Eun Ji also revealed on the show, “My collarbone isn’t very visible, so I draw in a collarbone whenever I wear a dress.”

After Woori’s confession, Kim Jun Hee made people laugh by saying, “I never knew such a method, so I just kept working out. Thank you for such a good trick.”