Sunday, March 3, 2013

Park Shin Hye reveals her role model


On March 3nd, Park Shin Hye made an appearance on KBS's "Entertainment Weekly" in Geurilla Date segment and had an interview on the show.

It was revealed that her latest movie"Miracle in Cell No.7" exceeded 10 million views. To this statement, Park Shin Hye said,"I just reached the 10th year of my debut recently. I think I'm in my prime time now"

She also said,"The last time when my childhood photo was revealed,people around me said I was more beautiful back then. The others said I'm more feminie these days. I feel happy when I hear those kinds of compliments"

When she was asked about her future dream, she said,"I want to become an actress like Audrey Hepburn. She's my mother's favourite actress and she hopes that I can become an awesome actress like her"

Who is your role model?

Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET