Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lee Min Ho to transform into singer and start tour in May


Popular actor Lee Min Ho will be releasing his first album and kick off a 10-city tour around Asia.

On March 14, Lee Min Ho’s agency, Starhaus Entertainment, announced, “Lee Min Ho’s special album will be released worldwide. He will kick off his live tour late May in Korea.”

“This album release is not in interest of becoming a singer but for fan service. This is like a respond to national and international fans who have supported him until now. He plans on visiting ten cities in China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines and more for the tour.”

Lee Min Ho shared, “My goal is to only become an outstanding actor so becoming a singer is out of my concerns. This is a present I've prepared for my fans and I am coming back with a new project as soon as possible. Thank you for the support and love.”