Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jang Jae In suffering from peripheral nerve damage


Singer Jang Jae In has been struggling with peripheral nerve damage.

On March 18th, Jang Jae In wrote on his Twitter, “I’m sorry to deliver the news so late but I’ve been not feeling well since last fall, and it was found out that my peripheral nerve was damaged. My senses have been malfunctioning and my stamina has also dropped. The left side of my body has been affected more, and it doesn’t feel like mine.”

Jang Jae In plans to continue with her regular work but the hospital has said that she will need undergo intensive treatment while admitted into the hospital for some time. The singer was going to start promotion of her new digital single from March 21st, but it seems that she will not be able to carry her plans out.

Get well soon Jang Jae In!