Tuesday, March 5, 2013

FT Island to release Japanese single ‘You Are My Life’


FT Island will be releasing their 10th Japanese single at the end of the month!

FNC Entertainment announced via FT Island’s official Japanese website that the group will release their 10th Japanese single titled ‘You Are My Life’ on March 27th.

The single will contain three tracks including the title track, “You Are My Life”. It is a ballad number about ‘ultimate love’ and highlights the touching voice of vocalist Lee Hong Ki. ‘You Are My Life’ will be available in three different versions, including two limited editions (CD+DVD) and a regular release (CD Only).

First limited edition A

Track List :
1. You are My Life
2. COME INTO MY DREAM
3. BEAT IT
4.COME INTO MY DREAM (Instrumental)

DVD:「You Are My Life」MV+Special Features(MV Making & Acoustic event behind the scene shot &MC digest )


First limited edition B

Track List :
1. You are My Life
2. COME INTO MY DREAM
3. BEAT IT
4. BEAT IT (Instrumental)

DVD:Acoustic Live from “9th Single「Polar Star」(「STAY」「Beautiful World」「LOVE LOVE LOVE」「Raining」「TOP SECRET」「Polar Star」)


Normal (CD only)

include a trading card (first pressing only)
Track List :
1. You are My Life
2. COME INTO MY DREAM
3. BEAT IT
4.You Are My Life (Instrumental)