Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Big Bang’s Daesung to host MTV Japan program


Currently busy with his Japanese promotions, Big Bang’s Daesung has been chosen as an MC for a program on MTV Japan.

According to YG Entertainment, Dae Sung will be acting as a MC for ‘D-LITE & VJ Boo D’splay’, which will premiere on April 13th through MTV channel. The variety program will have five episodes and will be broadcasted every Saturday.

VJ Boo has always been friends with Daesung. Through the program, they will be visiting Atami Baien in Shizuoka, and experience Japanese tea and culinary cultures. The program will also show Daesung’s solo concerts in Japan.

Daesung said, “I was very nervous because it was my first time to become a MC, but I did my best to show the most truthful side of me. I hope you will like it.”