Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Teen Top's ideal types!


Idol group Teen Top revealed their ideal types.

The group recently had a showcase at Seoul Seogyodong Interpark Arts Centre in commemoration of their 1st full album titled 'No.1'. During the showcase, the members talked about their ideal types. The first one to answer was leader C.A.P "I like someone who can exercise with me. It would be good if she is healthy and a date at the gym is cool." After C.A.P, Changjo answered with "I like someone who has a lot of aegyo and I'd like to protect her." and followed by Ricky, revealing his ideal type "Someone who is innocent and had a beautiful smile. I like her to make breakfast for me when we get married."

The other members also revealed their ideal types. Niel revealed that he and Changjo have the same ideal type. L.Joe then said he likes someone who is confident with her bare face and who is good at cooking. And lastly, Chunji wants someone who is independent. 

The group is ready to show their powerful performance through this comeback.


Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net