Sunday, February 10, 2013

Park Shin Hye is a spring goddess for ‘1st Look’


Actress Park Shin Hye has transformed into a lovely spring lady in her recent pictorial for the fashion magazine, ‘1st Look’.

Currently captivating the audience witht her ongoing drama “Flower Boys Next Door”, Park Shin Hye dressed in gentle pastel colors and flower hair accessories, highlighting her lovely feminine and innocent charms.

In an interview, Park Shin Hye talked about being cast with flower boy actors saying, “It’s not something I planned. I think I’m just lucky. There were a lot of projects that were fantasies realized, for female audiences, and I think I’m just at the age where those types of roles are easiest.”

She also discussed what it meant to be a humble star commenting, “I belonged to Dream Factory Club and president Lee Seung Hwan told me to use public transportation when I don’t have special plans. He said that I should be able to do anything without a manager. A lot of people helped me to keep me on track.”