Monday, February 11, 2013

Celebrities lament for Lim Yoon Taek’s death


Following the tragic news of Ulala Session leader Lim Youn Taek’s death, several celebrities expressed their sorrows through their SNS accounts.

Yoon Jong Shin, who was a judge for ‘Superstar K3’ posted on his Twitter, “Yoon Taek… I never gave you anything, but I just learned so many things from you. I could not keep in touch recently… Goodbye, and thank you.”

‘Superstar K2’ winner, Huh Gak posted, “Lim Yoon Taek hyung, God will protect you in a place where there is no pain. My condolences to you” while Tiger JK wrote, “Rest In Peace.” Simon D also tweeted, “Rest in peace, Mr. Lim. I hope you will sing and dance as much as you want in heaven.”

2AM members also offered their condolences with Jo Kwon posting, “I won’t forget your passion on stage. Rest in peace. My condolences to Lim Yoon Taek, who was a beautiful performer.” Seulong tweeted, “I’ve never met you and I don’t really know you but after hearing this news, my heart aches so much. My condolences to you.” and lastly Jinwoon tweeted, “I will never forget… You really gifted everyone with beauty… My condolences to you.”

Other celebrities and netizens are also pouring out their condolences to the singer.

Lim Yoon Taek, who has been suffering from stomach cancer for a long time, died on February 11th at 8:40 PM.