Friday, January 25, 2013

Why Is There No ‘Thanks To’ On Kim Jaejoong’s Album?



Kim Jaejoong revealed the reason why there’s no ‘Thanks to’ in his solo album.

We met with Kim Jaejoong, who recently released his solo album ‘I’, at a cafe in Gwanghwamun for an interview. There were many people who helped him in the process of becoming a rocker, and he must have many people who he’s thankful to since this is his first solo album, but he didn’t include them in his album.

His response was short and strong, “I’m going to do it when the next JYJ album is released.” He continued to add, “I should have written a ‘Thanks to’  since this is my first solo album. I have so many people I’m thankful to, but I worried that people’s feelings would get hurt if I accidentally left someone out. If this was a JYJ album, Kim Junsu or Park Yoochun would have mentioned them, even if I actually did forget someone..”

Regarding the members’ response to his solo album ‘I’, Kim Jaejoong said, “Junsu likes ‘Mine’ and Yoochun likes ‘One Kiss’.” He also dropped a bomb(!) when he said, “Yoochun recently went to China, and he said that when he heard ‘One Kiss’, he immediately thought, ‘I need a drink right now.’ It seems like he enjoys binge drinking.”

Source: [the star chosun]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net