Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tiger JK to make big screen debut in ‘Around the World’


Tiger JK will be making his big screen debut through upcoming movie ‘Journey Around the World’.

The distributor of the film stated on January 8 that the godfather of Korean Hip Hop music Tiger JK will appear in the film ‘Journey Around the World’ as the rocker named Phil Hong who plays music on the street. In the released teaser images, the warm-hearted rocker is wearing fingerless leather gloves, a shabby coat, messy hair and a beard.

On his first movie role, Tiger JK shared, “I loved the scenario. I think it’s a warm movie that everyone needs right now, so I was thankful when I chose the role. At first I was stressed because I might be a negative impact on the film, but now I’m completely enamored with it.”