Thursday, January 3, 2013

‘The Three Musketeers’ reveals character stills of Jun.K and Yenny


The musical ‘The Three Musketeers’ is gearing up to open its curtains and the character stills of 2PM’s Jun.K and Wonder Girls’ Yenny have been revealed, piquing the interest of the public.

Jun. K, a dark horse who has thrown a challenge in a musical performance, has been casted as the hero from the musical, ‘D’Artagnan’. Jun.K has a positive reputation as an idol with an outstanding musical talent, perseverance, and honesty.

Yenny, who is known foroutstanding singing and composing, will play as the Lady Constance Bonacieux in the musical. This will mark Yenny’s debut as an actress in a musical and is the first Wonder Girls’ member to embark on a solo project.

Jun.K has conveyed his strong determination saying, “It seems to me like a dream that I have an opportunity to be on the stage of the musical that I have desired to challenge in. I will do my best not to disappoint many fans, who are supporting me.”

In her first challenge in a musical, Yenny said, “I will put my best effort to appeal differently this time, not as a singer but as a musical artist, in the stage of ‘The Three Musketeers’.”