Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung finishes his Japan concert tour


Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung successfully wrapped up his Japan concert tour.

The singer kicked off his ‘Shin Hyesung 2013 Japan Tour – Winter Poetry’ concert at the Jeff Namba in Osaka on January 9 and 10 before moving to the Tokyo Dome City Hall on January 12 and 13, attracting about 7,000 local fans.

Shin Hye Sung opened up the concerts with “It’d Be Nice If It Were You”, and performed a great number of his hit songs with his sweet vocal. He also heated up the atmosphere by performing his own rendition of Girls’ Generation-TTS’ “Twinkle” and Lee Hyori’s “10 Minutes.”

Especially, fellow Shinhwa member Lee Min Woo made a surprise appearance and wowed the audiences with their joint performance of PSY’s “Gangnam Style” and Shinhwa’s “I PRAY 4 U”.

Shin Hye Sung expressed, “I feel very overwhelmed and thankful for the love and support that the fans showed for me, and I hope they had a great time. I will keep doing my best to pay back the huge support they have given me.”