Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Psy posts new year message for the fans


Psy has sent out his greetings to his fans in Korea for the new year.

On January 1, Psy posted on his me2day, “There are 14 hours left until 2013 in New York, but all of my brothers in sister in Korea! Thank you for such a grateful year.”

He continued, “I wouldn’t even regret dying in this wonderful year, but thinking about spending the end of the year (which is also my birthday ㅠㅠ) makes my entire body twitch yearning for the concerts. Happy New Year! I’ll be up with a new concert in spring.”

Netizens commented, “2012 was the year of Psy”, “I hope you will keep being so successful” and “I can't wait for his concert in spring!”

Meanwhile, Psy’s mega-hit single “Gangnam Style” music video has already achieved over 1.1 billion views on Youtube.