Monday, January 14, 2013

Psy is working on his next single


Psy is diligently working on his next single following his mega-hit “Gangnam Style”.

On January 12th, Psy uploaded a photo on his Twitter, and wrote “Working on a new song. I love my life as a songwriter.” In the photo, the world star is sitting in front of a gigantic mixer, and he seems to be going through a deep thought.

Psy is set to release his next album some time in February or March. While he previously revealed that he was working on a collaboration with a popular artist, Psy plans to first release a song that only has his vocals on it.

He shared, “I don’t think I’ll be doing any collaborations until my new track is done, and it’s not done yet, but I’m thinking of doing it by myself, so I can prove I can do it one more time.”