Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon wraps up filming for ‘An Actor is an Actor’ movie


MBLAQ’s Lee Joon has wrapped up shooting for the upcoming movie ‘An Actor is an Actor’.

On January 22, the film’s distribution company reported that the cast and crew concluded the final scene on January 19th at the National Theater in Seoul.

Lee Joon shared, “I can’t believe that I’m in this film and the shooting is already finished. I think I’ll remember this project forever. It was a challenge for me every day but I could have fun thanks to the director and many senior actors. I hope this will be a movie that will last long in the hearts of audiences”

Director Kim Ki Duk stated, “Lee Joon is very energetic and powerful as an actor. It will be good to anticipate seeing him bring out all the burning and passionate feelings of an actor through this new production.”