Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kim Shin Woo Of ‘Ma-Ui’ Says, “Park Yoochun Is A Friend Who Gives Me Strength”


Kim Shin Woo of ‘Ma-Ui’ has shown his gratitude for Park Yoochun.

In the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Ma-Ui’, Kim Shin Woo plays an official at the police bureau who plays an important role as he provides the information people need to solve problems.

Kim Shin Woo said that the most memorable scene in the drama was in the 26th episode when he was showing Gwang Hyun (Jo Seung Woo) and Jang Bak (Maeng Sang Hoon) important documents.

He stated, “On this day, I had a lot of lines to memorize and I was very nervous, but Jo Seung Woo kept encouraging me and I was able to end the day on a high note. I think it’s an honor to be working with such great seniors like Jo Seung Woo and Maeng Sang Hoon.”

Choosing JYJ’s Park Yoochun as the friend who gives him strength on a day-to-day basis, Kim Shin Woo showed off his friendship with the singer when he stated, “I’m still a rookie so I often face a lot of difficulties but Yoochun, my close friend and my senior in the entertainment industry, gives me comforting advice and support.”

Meanwhile, ‘Ma-Ui’ airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:55pm.


Source: [TV Daily]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net