Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kim Jaejoong Says, “If I Hadn’t Become An Actor, I Would Still Have A ‘Muscular’ Body”


Kim Jaejoong has returned as a rocker with his solo album ‘I’.

During an interview at a cafe in Gwanghwamun, Kim Jaejoong was asked if he preferred a ‘muscular body’ or a ‘lean body’, and he replied, “If I had focused only on my musical activities, I would still be very muscular.”

He added, “It’s not that I intentionally lost weight, but I started shedding weight little by little until I even lost the minute muscles that you can regenerate. Even if I exercise and build up my body, it all disappears in three months when I start a new project,” and “I admire the people who have a busy acting career and have still kept a muscular body for over ten years.”

Meanwhile, Kim Jaejoong released his first solo mini album ‘I’ on the 17th and has already sold over 60,000 copies, according to the Hanteo Charts on the 22nd.


Source: [the star chosun]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net