Friday, January 25, 2013

Kim Jae Joong is a game master



On January 22nd, before starting the press conference for his first solo album at Mango Six in Apgujeong-dong, Kim Jae Joong was playing a game on his phone. Then a reporter asked if he enjoys playing games, he smiled and replied, "Yes."

Jaejoong said, "I liked playing game long time ago. I have game machines at the basement of my agency, so I enjoy getting down there whenever I can."

He also said, "I started thinking that I should start going out with someone recently. I write songs during my spare time, and I'm struggling these days, because I don't know how the pain that love gives is. I think if I get some experience, it will help a lot in song writing."
On the other hand, Kim Jae Joong's first solo mini album, 'I', is currently dominating various online music charts.

Source: StarN
Written by Jenny@dkpopnews