Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jang Geun Suk successfully wraps up dinner-show tour


Hallyu star Jang Geun Suk has finally wrapped up his dinner-show tour with a great success.

To commemorate his 20th year anniversary, Jang Geun Suk has hosted his ‘Jang Geun Suk 20th Anniversary Dinner Show With You’ on December 9th in Seoul, before moving the fanfare across the sea to Osaka and Tokyo, Japan.

Three dinner shows were held in Korea’s Seoul and Busan, while four were held in Japan’s Tokyo and Osaka. The tour was prepared to celebrate 20th anniversary of Jang Geuk Suk’s debut, and only limited number of tickets were prepared.

Each shows were held for three and a half hours where Jang Geun Suk reminisced about his time in the industry, and unveiled some video clips from childhood. He also performed OST tracks from his pieces and gave out roses in person to the fans at the scene.

Jang Geun Suk said, “It was a very precious time for me, because I could talk with the fans at the closest distance ever. I kept running for 20 years with no break, and I feel very thankful that I could look back at my past through this event.”


Source: StarN News