Thursday, January 24, 2013

INFINITE H reveal their ideal type


INFINITE H’s Dongwoo and Hoya recently participated in a photo shoot and interview for new edition of star magazine ‘@star1’ and talked about their ideal “Special Girl”.

Dongwoo shared, “I think my ideal type changes frequently. Recently, I like girls who look good in any hair style. Someone who look good with different hair styles, and also different styles of outfits. I can adjust to her personality.”

Hoya also said, I like people who are fluent in foreign language. When I find that someone is very fluent in a foreign language, I start feeling that the person is very charming. I always wanted to be fluent in foreign language, but unfortunately, I can’t so I’m attracted to people who can speak a foreign language these days.”

INFINITE H released their first unit album ‘Fly High’ and are currently promoting title track “Special Girl”.


Source: StarN News