Friday, January 25, 2013

4Minute Gayoon reveals, “I was almost eliminated from 4minute due to my innocent image”



4minute’s Heo Gayoon whom is active as a member of the unit duo, 2YOON has revealed that she was almost eliminated as a 4minute member due to her innocent image.

On the 22nd January broadcast of MBC ‘ShinDong’s SimSimTaPa’, when asked about their tearful encounter, Heo Gayoon revealed, “I cried very much when I was almost eliminated from 4minute”.

She revealed that during her trainee days, Heo Gayoon’s innocent image couldn’t match the strong sexy ideal image of 4minute, and felt that she might be kicked out as a 4minute member.

DJ Shindong then commented, “But aren’t you now boasting your innocent image?” causing laughter on set.

Heo Gayoon also revealed that, although she doesn’t cry while watching sad movies, “My tears will appear when I see an ahjusshi eating alone in a restaurant”, showing her strange charms.

Also, since she doesn’t usually look over the internet or watches TV, she revealed that she doesn’t know anything about internet terminology and does not pay much attention to newly released Tablet PCs or mobile phones.


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: My Daily