Friday, January 25, 2013

4-minute Gayoon is insecure of her ankles?


4minute‘s Gayoon is apparently insecure about her ankles.

The idol, who’s currently promoting with Jiyoon as the subunit 2YOON, revealed the part of her body she’s least happy with during a filming of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Generation Empathy Saturday‘.

Jiyoon also had a complaint about her legs. She stated, “My legs aren’t that pretty, so to [make up for it], I wear something really short or I wear skinny jeans.”

Gayoon then added, “My feet are small, and my ankles are thin. To cover those flaws, I always wear stockings that come up over them.”

On the same episode, Gayoon commented on a recent photo shoot she had with a snake. She shared,“I’m scared of animals with fur, and I like animals without fur. I’m interested in fashion, so I personally suggested the idea.”

This episode will air on the 26th KST.

Source: thecubeunited