Thursday, December 13, 2012

SECRET’s Zinger addresses harmful comments about her accident


SECRET’s Zinger, who recently got involved in a serious car accident, expressed her thoughts regarding the netizen’s harmful comments about her.

On December 13, Zinger tweeted, “After finally coming to my senses, I started reading some of the articles and replies. There are so many comments that a bit too much.”

She continued, “I want you to think about whether you can say the same things if it was your family or someone you loved who was in my situation. My body is in pain, and now, my heart is getting in pain too.”

SECRET members got into a major car accident on December 11th due to the icy road conditions. Zinger broke her ribs and got a bruise on her lung. She is currently staying in a hospital and the other three members are receiving regular outpatient treatment.

Netizens commented, “Why would people make negative comments to someone sick?”, “Don’t give much care about them” and “I hope you will recover quick.”